Tips and tricks
- Clicking on the edit icon lets you move a file either with an absolute path or relative. In other word, you can type:
/tmp/foo.txtto move in your tmp folder and rename your file to foo.txt
- Ctrl+F to search for something
- Alt+1, Alt+2: to change the view mode while browsing your files
- Ctrl+h: to toggle visibility of hidden files
- Esc to exit visible popup
- Navigating to /about gives you information about the release
- The text editor supports many of the keybindings from emacs. If you’re not part of the church of emacs, we also provide keybindings for vi and sublime. This can be set via the admin console
- The admin console has a few cool trick in its belt, my favorite is to be enable from
features => enable_console. Restart your instance and navigate to
/tty/you will be greet with a full fledge bash console straight from your browser which is very handy when it comes to maintenance.
Want to contribute to the documentation? Edit this page on GitHub!